9.07.2010

It's my Monday...

This morning I woke up early {6:45} and realized I just don't want to go to work. So the inner dialogue began.  It goes something like this:
                 gah - why do I have to go to work?
        duh - because you need to make some sort a living for you and your hubby
                but come on why does it have to be so many hours of the week?
        because it is
                 can't I just quit my job and be a stay-at-home wife
       uh no - what would you do? you'd be useless and that's not fair to your hubby
                fine.
Okay, so why do I always have to be grumbly and cranky towards work? I should be stinkin amazed at the job I have and feel uber blessed. Christ has provided this job for me so that I can help sustain my family. So why do I grumble? gosh. I just want to be content & my poor hubby is probably sick of hearing "Do I have to go to work," every morning. Being content in Christ is difficult when you feel like you could do more for Him elsewhere and He keeps telling you to "be still and know," Psalm 46:10. Okay, God. I sure am trying to be still. We will see how this progresses over time. 


On another note, I'm going to answer question 1 from yesterday's blog. Why is my blog's title The.Kittys.Purr? Really, it's not anything fancy, crazy, or amazing. It's more because I love our cats, which I always refer to as kitties or kittens, even though they are toddler cats now. I was going for The.Cats.Meow but that was taken so this is what I came up with. It's possessive as in kitty's and not multiple as in kitties because the kitty owns its purr. Each purr for a kitty is its own and is unique and this blog reflects my "purr" in a sense. I am unique and so is this blog. Well, there you have it. 


If you have other questions for me since I'm new to the blogging world leave a comment and I will try to address them!


p.s. new blog design coming soon from RV Blog Designs!!ya!

1 comment:

  1. you are a crazy cat lady and I will bookmark your blog. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!