10.19.2010

A.Secret

I have a secret.
I still have a secret. 
But, now you know I have a secret.

I will be debuting my secret on November 1st.
Just in time for Christmas.
(Why does that matter?)
Stay tuned!

For now here are some of my favorite hand-made finds. 
Cut The Cake Designs makes wedding Guest Book Boxes! What a totally neat & different idea!
My Little Buffalo has Portland inspired items! & no one told me!!
La Coquelicot has brooches of all kinds!

I have to admit, I did not know much about Etsy or the hand-made world until very recently. I thought Etsy was only for the sale of super over-priced & extremely gaudy handmade items. I never realized sellers actual price their items reasonably & that I would love so many things! I think my Christmas list will include just Etsy items this year! Sorry hubs!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!