10.17.2010

Silly.Sunday

So everyone knows that Apple comes out with some crazy things. And everyone knows that Apple has some die-hard fans who will buy anything from Apple this is shiny. With that said, watch this. 


Isn't that the silliest thing you've ever heard of and/or seen from Apple?! Well, it got me going. I went on a rant about how silly this thing is and how typing would not be easier that way! Plus a price tag {fully loaded} of $9,000. You have got to be kidding me!! Then, I found this and this. 


It's not real, people. I fell for it. Now the only thing left feeling silly is me! ha! 


p.s. Kim over at Yellow Songbird has a giveaway extravaganza going on to celebrate 2 years as a blogger!! There are 24 to enter! Get over there & try your luck at Shey*B's  spiffy camera strap covers or Sandy a la mode's sweet bunting flag inspired items! Today winners will be announced so this is your last shot!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. awww thanks for the giveaway shoutout!!! i guess it paid off, b/c you WON!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!