10.15.2010

This.and.That


Today the hubs tackled the task of hanging up three little wall cubes that I've been wanting to have hung for a while. After some serious deliberation on where to put them and how to hang them, we finally agreed and he got to work. But, not without the help of this little guy...
Anyways, here's the outcome of today's task....

What do you think? I like it. I've never been much of a decorator on the outside, like actually doing it, but on the inside my creativity is held captive. So this was fun! Oh, we also added this the other day...
The clock is one of those wall decal things but, this one has a functioning clock device too!
I scored at Target on this one for only $2!!
(My apologies for the poor picture quality)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. i'm such a huge fan of cube walls!! i love what you did with it!! looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!