11.03.2010

Did you make it over to my brand spankin' new shop on Etsy yet? You totally should, especially if you are in the market for some handmade cards for any occasion. I have love, love, loved making the cards that are up for sale. Honestly, I never knew I could "make" things until like 3 months ago. It's kinda of a funny story how I figured this whole thing out. But, I will save that for Sunday (since I've missed 2 Silly.Sunday's now!) Anyways, check out some of the cards I have for sale. Don't forget that right now and through to mid-February 50% of all proceeds go towards my mission trip to Haiti in February! 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going to Haiti! What!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's newish news! So don't feel left out. We have not sent out sponsor letters yet or anything. I am so excited to finally have the chance to go on a mission trip, I've been dying to experience all the things that go with a mission trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay etsy! if you ever need any help or advice with etsy, feel free to shoot many any questions via email! i'd love to help if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kim! I'm sure I will have some questions here soon, especially since your shop is so neato and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!