11.01.2010

Welcome Kitty's.Cards on Etsy!

Alright, so obviously by the title of this post you have a good idea of what my secret is. So, without further ado I bring you Kitty's.Cards on Etsy!
I've been really pumped this last week to unveil my secret and also extremely busy getting it ready for everyone to browse. I have been making cards in preparation for this for the last 2 months. I know, sounds like a long time so I better have tons of cards. Well not exactly. I have a regular job, a husband, friends, and 3 pets to take care of so it's stinkin' hard to get time to work on my cards and other paper-crafts. Anyways, you probably want to know a little bit more about my shop. Well, primarily I am making handmade cards but I will also be making other paper-crafts too. Paper-crafts include wedding/baby shower invitations and notecards. All of my cards are handmade and designed by me & I vow to never use pre printed cards. I will eagerly take custom requests and honestly, I would rather make custom cards/paper-crafts. It's so much fun to make something great from people's ideas!


If you are reading this, my shop is officially open for business so get over there and browse my creations! 50% of all sales until February 5th will go towards the cost of the Hear The Cry mission trip to Haiti that I will be going on mid-February. Come back here after and let me know what you think! Thanks so much in advance for your support as I know that the blog/crafty/etsy/bigcartel world is so fun, friendly, and warm! You guys are awesome!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!