12.16.2010

It's Here...

...My Cold Hands Warm Hearts package arrived about a week ago! I was away on a business trip (in freezing cold South Carolina, really?!) so my hubby actually opened everything for me and took pics and then sent the pics to me. Having someone else open gifts that were for you and then sending them in picture is actually quite fun. My sweet swap partner was Louisa from Happy Serendipity who is currently living in Frankfurt, Germany. Something about getting things from overseas seemed way more fun! She sent me the "required" pair of gloves which are SUPER warm and cozy. Plus, she sent me one of her handmade vintage pouches. I am currently still trying to figure out what I want to put in the pouch. Makeup? Hair accessories? Small crafting items? I don't know yet. Here's a small glimpse of my items in picture form.


A huge thank you to Sandy Ala Mode and Much Love Illy for putting the swap together and getting so many bloggers together!


p.s. My apologies for being super absent lately. It appears to be a trend among some of my other blogger friends too right now. The holidays have really gotten ahold of my life right now and I've been away on business as well. I promise to return in full force after the holidays. Plus, my hubby had a most successful art/craft show at Crafty Wonderland that deserves a post! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those gloves are so sweet! I love the Pink and Gray!

    Your fellow CHWH Participant,

    Ashley
    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy it arrived and that you love it. It was fun putting everything together and I'm SO glad we're pen pals now :-)
    A big hug for you!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh i LOVE the gloves you received!! and how fun to have some international goodies~!! :D thanks soo much for participating in the swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I saw your comment on the DIY wreath but I couldn't see the photo you linked. Can you try it again or email me at mrs.wilsonland@hotmail.com

    Thanks so much.

    You have a super cute blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!