2.05.2011

Estate Sale Goodies

This morning I decided I was going to go estate sale shopping. I have never done this before and let me tell you I did not totally know what I was in for. Sign up sheets, waiting, lines, crazy people, you name it. Needless to say, it as an awesome experience. Man, are there treasures out there! Here are the goodies I picked up today. 
Starting in upper left:
Set of 6 Ball "Perfect Mason" Jars - $1
Fake pearls but my first pearls - $2
A vase made in Germany (my fav colors so i couldn't resist) - $5
A small cast-iron first aid kit (For the hubs) - $2.50
Close up of the masons - I love them!
MY FAVORITE: Vintage Tupperware (I saw these from the listing picture and went straight for them. Thank goodness after an hour of waiting some of them were still there) - $12

Hope you enjoy. If you live in the Portland area we should go together!!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that vase, and the First Aid kit too! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! I want to go estate sale shopping! How fun. And those tupperware...grew up using those exact same ones, and my mom still has some that she uses to this day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!