3.22.2011

Miscellany....Tuesday?

I was going to do this yesterday, hence the blog title. Anyways, since I'm still rather inconsistent with my post I feel like I have lots to catch you guys up on. So I'm going to post a bunch of random things that have happen in the past few weeks. I actually have time since I'm traveling across Eastern Oregon for work and am pent up in hotels all alone. =(

1. I will have driven 900 miles by the end of tomorrow. I started on Monday. This is not recommended, especially when you have to work after long stretches of driving to get there. Plus side of this is that I have been able to see tons of beautiful country in Oregon that I never knew existed. I am majorly blessed  that I get to travel for work on occasion and see God's beautiful creation at the same time. Makes working not so bad. See some of my road shots below. 
2. We finally moved into our new home & we are now officially first time homeowners! While this is exciting, the first 2 weeks very rather stressful and full of first time homeowner nightmares. {okay, maybe not nightmares but just things that are hard to adjust to and wouldn't have happened if we were still in the apartment}. Plus side of this is that I get to decorate the space exactly how I want!! Check it out. Remember those cabinet doors we redid here. Well they are now up in the bedroom!
3.  We have a not-so friendly squirrel at our new home. I made an encounter with him when I heard a weird screeching outside. Upon investigation he {I have no idea if it's a boy. haha} was sitting on this "squirrel feeder" left by the previous owners. Needless to say, we have not re-filled it with food and he was mad!
4. These boys, including the hubs, have had a hard time adjusting to the move into the new house and are rather tired by 5 o'clock each night. Otto is hiding here and Wednesday is passed out. So cute!
5. I made my famous Chicken Pot Pie the other night after a break down about hating to cook. If you recall, I blogged about how much I hate to cook dinner mainly because I don't know what to make and when I make a recipe either me or the hubs hates it. We needed something that we would actually eat this night. Mmmm, yummy! Stay tuned for more posts on this topic. 

Hope you enjoyed some of my randomness from the last few weeks. Hopefully I will post before Saturday but if not, stay tuned for Saturday.Snapshot where I link up to the awesome Kim from Yellow Songbird.  If you don't already you should head over to her blog and read her honest post and buy her cute products. {she has no idea I'm posting this, i just love her blog that much!}
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!