4.01.2011

Life

Hello friends. Lets be honest, every time I go to write another blog I feel like I need to apologize for not being more consistent & then I promise I will be. I WILL NEVER BE. After 6 months of blogging I've realized that that's just not me. Which is great. When I started this journey I had no idea what it would look like besides, who knows what life will look like until you start living it. Anyways, I will not be consistent, I will be random and more-or-less sporadic but, I will be here just as much as I have been so really nothing is changing.


Moving on. I went to H&M for the first time today.
                         You can pick your jaw up off the floor now. I know.
                                          I'm a bit behind the times & I just love Target, as does this one!


What did I buy you ask? Well cute flower hair pins but, after just searching for a picture of them online for 20 minutes, I can't find one. Plus, Josh is not around to take a picture of mine in my hair right now. Lame. But, they are small and not overwhelming on my head which I like. Also, the hubs (Josh) got some new shirts. Praise the Lord! This guy never, NEVER wants to buy new articles of clothing. Good and bad, right?


On another note, I'm on a massive quest to absorb nutrients. I got labs back and well, I'm missing a ton of nutrients/vitamins that I should have. So I have to take vitamins. I hate taking anything, even a vitamin. I feel like if my body should be able to do it naturally and taking something means that there is something wrong. It's totally a psyche thing. So here's to taking B12, D3, and Iron in hopes of returning much better numbers by June. Oh and yes, for all you smart people out there thinking why isn't she absorbing nutrients?! I likely do have the celiacs gene and likely have had it my whole life. awesome. Some day I will share with you my entire journey on the whole "I hate my stomach," journey that I've been living with but for now that's all.


On a lighter note. Drumroll please.................


JOSH HAS WEEKENDS OFF NOW! This is HUGE people. No married couple should EVER, I repeat EVER, have to spend an entire year with not one day off together. Granted I would take a random day here or there since my work is flexible but Josh is a dedicated worker regardless and man it was a rough season. He now will be on rotation where he works 4 normal M-F weeks and then 2 ridiculous weeks that I still don't quite understand how it works. All I care is that 4 out of every 6 weekends we will spend together. I don't know what I'm(we're) going to do with all this time together. Maybe these things:
Credit
Oh, the ideas. I can't thank the Lord enough for his provisions in this season. Well, that's all for tonight. Goodnight my lovely readers!
-Brittany =)


3 comments:

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!