8.06.2011

Shoe Score

For those who know me, I'm not a girly girl. I polish my nails maybe once every few moths, I own 3 pairs of jeans, a few dresses, and 9 colors of the same t-shirt. I hate showering and everything about getting ready, I love punching things (think workout not people), I longboard till I sweat, and I enjoy getting really dirty (as long as I'm prepared). So when I spent an hour in a Famous Footwear fretting over shoes I freaked myself out a bit. But, they were having a BOGO sale plus I had 20% off and an additional $5 off. I HAD to find 2 pairs of shoes! Well, that 1 hour of trying on 30 different shoes in all different styles paid off. Here are my scores:



And for your viewing please, a few more pictures from the journey:


How cute are those boots?! Here's the low down on my deal...
Boat Shoes:
Original - $49.99, after all discounts $28.94
Boots:
Original - $39.99, after all discounts $9.05

Grand Total: $37.99
post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots, so fun! Nice scores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent finds!!! love them both! And seriously, two pairs for less than one of them cost originally?! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!