9.25.2011

Off to Maine

I visited my home state of Maine this past week and spent some good quality time with my family. It's hard being 3000 miles away from my entire family so visits like these are super special. Unfortunately, the visits can be kind of short but, I'm thankful to see family no matter what! I was very bad and didn't take many pictures and the ones I did take are not the best quality but enjoy!
One: My brother holding Colton who is his girlfriend's baby (not his).
Two: I spent a good 4 hours with my mom going through childhood items. I will have over 100 beanie babies arrive at my house in the next few days. Also got my American Girl Doll and some stuffed animals that were special to me. 
Three: My dad's dog Truman. He weighs 90 pounds and thinks he's a lap dog.
Four: My dad's younger dog Edward. I call him wiggles because he is always wiggling. 
Five: My mom with Colton.
Six: I caught my mom driving the tractor in her pajamas! (sorry mom haha)

I had a blast and miss everyone so much!   
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me giddy! Thanks so much!